Monday, March 14, 2011

Andy turns out to be a no-show!

So the rally in DC didn't happen! You know the one; Anjem Choudary and his Islamic thugs were planning to hold their "Sharia 4 America" rally in Washington DC on March 3rd.

For those of you who don't know who Andy Choudary is (BTW, if you ever run into this clown, go ahead and call him "Andy"; it really ticks him off!), he's this radical Islamic cleric from London who's hell-bent on having Islam and every aspect of it (including its theocratic sharia law) dominate the entire globe. Here he is and some of his goons at a rally outside the American embassy in London:



And this is one of his calmer moments! You should see this guy whip up a crowd of like-minded morons into a frenzy, like a kid taking a big stick and repeatedly whacking a hornet's nest. Maybe I'll find and post a video of such in a future post.

And, up until he "postponed", he wanted to bring his message of hate and domination to our nation's capital.

So why the no-show? Perhaps he wasn't allowed into the US! Or maybe he realized that Americans like myself who have no taste for kool-aid wouldn't stand for this for one minute! Sorry, but I like living in a free and democratic society where I am able to speak my mind even if other people disagree with what I have to say! Sharia brings nothing but oppression and an unquestioning obedience to those who enforce it! Don't think it's all that bad? Let me give you a few examples of what goes on in lands that enforce sharia:

Legalized honor killings, girls as young as SIX forced into marriage with men at least three times their age, public beheadings, homosexuals caught in the act tortured or even hanged, women who are merely accused of promiscuity can be stoned to death, and the list goes on!

And ol' Andy wants to bring that to our land! No, thanks, pal; you keep your sharia, I'll keep my freedom and my life! And trust me, I'm not alone; have a look at the video below:





The counter-protest happened even if Andy or any of his goons didn't show up! Maybe he got wind of this and chickened out! Deep down, loudmouth bullies like Andy are really base cowards once you take the wind out of their sails!

Till next time, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment